[sr-dev] Enum PV lookup

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Apr 2 17:35:17 CEST 2010

Jasmin Schnatterbeck writes:

 > As you can see, the function always tries to read the uri for lookup
 > from the R-Uri, whether "sp" (which is needed to be true for using pv)
 > is defined or not. Why do you need sp? I recognized, that enum_query()
 > (without pv) uses a separate function anyway...
 > I would suggest to remove the lines in this function, which try to use
 > the R-URI for enum lookup...

jasmin,

from readme:

   Most of the time you want to route based on the RURI. On rare
   occasions you may wish to route based on something else. The function
   enum_pv_query mimics the behavior of the enum_query function except
   the E.164 number in its pseudo variable argument is used for the enum
   lookup instead of the user part of the RURI. Obviously the user part
   of the RURI is still used in the NAPTR regexp.

-- juha