[sr-dev] kamctl and sercmd unification proposal

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 1 20:49:59 CEST 2010

On Thursday 01 April 2010, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> If the goal is to merge both 'ser' and 'kamailio' under the
> 'sip-router' name, then perhaps the common control tool should be
> 'srctl'.

Hello Ovidiu,

good point, i just wanted to refer to the existing command here. The name
'srctl' is perfectly fine with me. For e.g. compability reasons one could just
use the 'old' name in his own particular build, this should be also easily
adaptable in the XML template for the module READMEs.

Cheers,

Henning