[sr-dev] textops modules

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 1 20:03:34 CEST 2010

On Sunday 28 March 2010, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i tried to use some of the header field related selects listed on page
>
> http://sip-router.org/wiki/cookbooks/selects/devel
>
> but noticed that they are provided by s textops module.  i also noticed
> that s and k texops modules have functions whose names are the same.
>
> should the two modules be merged or what in order to be able use stuff
> from both?

Hello Juha,

in my opinion it would be a good idea to merge both modules and have only one
'textops' in the end. It makes probably sense to start with choosing one
module that provides more functions, and then remove step by step the ones
that are duplicated in both, if they provide the same functionality.

Cheers,

Henning