[sr-dev] SNMPstats module

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Sep 27 22:06:13 CEST 2009

SNMPstats currently lives in modules_k. As we've got an OID for Kamailio.org
  it's time to update the module.

1. Change the OID - maybe with a config option if people depend on the
old

2. Change file names on all files starting with "openser". I don't see
why we need a name tag in these file names. Anyone else?
     openserObjects.h could very well be snmpObjects.h

3. Update all MIBS so that we don't use the openser namespace or OID.
I would suggest that we change all "openser" tags to "siprouter" to
enable this module to move in to core at some point. Changing MIBs to
have "kamailio" in all names doesn't seem very long term for me.

Any comments?

I can start playing with this and upload patches to the tracker, but
would like some consensus on the road map before I proceed.

/O