[sr-dev] personal summary of what still needs to be done

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Sep 18 17:08:49 CEST 2009

this is a summary of what i still need in order to be able to use sip
router in production.  they are not new issues. all of them have been
mentioned on the mailing list before:

- async t_uac_dlg support and allowing asycn mi commands by mi_rpc
  module.  i have seen various commits related to thius by andrei, but
  if i have understood correctly, at least mi_rpc part is not done yet.

- any test "if (something)" must succeed if something evaluates to
  non-zero int or non-empty string.

- this warning needs to go away:

Sep  2 21:00:18 localhost sip-router: WARNING: tm [tm.c:502]: WARNING:
on_sl_reply("stateless_reply"): empty/non existing route

  when onreply_route [stateless_reply] exist.

- tm needs to have param

1.3.18. disable_6xx_block (integer)

please correct me if some of the items have already done and i can
remove them from the list.

if these issues are not taken care of, it is likely that i'm not using
sip-router in next version of my sip proxy.

-- juha