[sr-dev] [LCR] next_gw() doesn't update $ru

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:14:27 CEST 2009

On 16.09.2009 19:00 Uhr, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2009/9/16 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
>
>> As far as I understand 'next_gw()' sets $du. However, I do t_on_branch
>> before relaying the request and $du is <null>. How is possible? This
>> occurs for the first selected gw and for the others.
>>

> The only workaround I've found is printing $ru in branch_route.

any update to r-uri should be visible in failure route via $ru.

However, if internally is called append_branch(), then won't be visible
in the config. Not sure how is this done, but iirc, at some point I had
to patch lcr not do automatically append branch and let the script
writer do it. For the same reason that I needed to play a bit with $ru.

* http://www.asipto.com/