[sr-dev] Job Offer: VoIP System Administrator

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Sep 15 14:19:18 CEST 2009

Sipwise is currently hiring a VoIP System Administrator for an
interesting position based in Vienna/Austria.

You have strong skills in Linux system administration (Monitoring and
Alerting using SNMP/Nagios/Cacti/MRTG, Scripting in Perl/M4/sh), a deep
understanding of highly available system deployments and good knowledge
regarding SIP (preferably Kamailio, Sems, Asterisk)?

We offer you a challenging position to help our team further improving
our Kamailio-based Class5 Softswitches, deploying them at customer sites
and supporting our customers (large DSL and Cable Providers throughout
Europe) and sales teams with technical details.

If you are interested, please send me an email for further information.

Best regards,
Andreas