[sr-dev] OID for sip-router

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Sep 8 10:09:32 CEST 2009

The snmpstats module has a few MIBS included that is based on the
entrprise number 27483.
OpenSIPS.org has changed the registration for this and now maintains
that enterprise number. This might lead to two different mibs with the
same OID, which is not a good solution.

Before release, I suggest we get a new assigned enterprise number from
IANA for the project and change the MIBS and the snmpstats module.
Using the same as OpenSIPS is not a good solution.

http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers says:
27483 OpenSIPS.ORG (previous was 'OpenSER.ORG') Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
bogdan.iancu&voice-system.ro
/O