[sr-dev] check myself callbacks

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Sep 2 17:15:49 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > I added a simple callback mechanism for check myself conditions.
 > Therefore modules can register a function to be executed when 'mysef'
 > check is performed, making possible to match the domains' list handled
 > by domain module.
 >
 > if(uri==myself)
 >
 > will match if the uri has the hostname in domain module list.

daniel,

i definitely don't want uri=myself to match domains in domain table.
are you saying that this behavior is now default when making this test?
if so, it is wrong and should be reversed, because it will badly break
existing scripts.

 > Juha, I have updated modules_k/domain do register a callback, can you
 > check to see if I haven't missed something there? Any developer of
 > modules_s/domain that is willing to update it?

 > One thing that should be decided is whether to make this an option via a
 > module parameter or leave it as it is by default.

if your answer to the question in above is true, then i suggest to make
domain matching optional and off by default.

-- juha