[sr-dev] looks like branch flags get corrupted

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Oct 31 06:52:02 CET 2009

Juha Heinanen writes:

 > it turns out that sometimes TO_NATED flag is set and sometimes not even
 > when the calls are exactly identical.

i added this to the beginning of my script:

route { # main route block (initial tasks)

	xlog("L_INFO", "Initial bflags <$bF>\n");

and many times it produces

Oct 31 07:45:41 localhost /usr/sbin/sip-proxy[4689]: INFO: Initial bflags <0000000a>

looks like it remembers them from previous invocation of the script,
i.e., branch flags are not properly initialized.

i read kex REAEDME and there is no function to reset all branch flags.
i'm pretty sure that this was done automatically in k.

-- juha