[sr-dev] looks like usrloc flags don't work either

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:50:37 CET 2009

On 30.10.2009 10:46 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>  > it is cflags -- per contact flags.
>  > http://kamailio.org/docs/db-tables/kamailio-db-1.5.x.html#AEN5835
>
> fine, but then there is something wrong in save function, because it
> does not set cflags:
>
> 	if (isflagset(9)) {
> 		fix_nated_register();
> 		xlog("L_INFO", "Setting bflag 1\n");
> 		setbflag(1);
> 	};
>
> 	if (allow_register("permissions")) {
> 		save("location");
>
> i get to syslog
>
> Oct 30 11:43:22 localhost /usr/sbin/sip-proxy[15251]: INFO: Setting bflag 1
>
> but still cflags is 0.

use quotes around the parameter of bflag functions.

The grammar of sr cfg language allow module functions with integer
parameters (now bflags functions are in kex module so they accept PV in
parameters). This is wrong since all modules expect string there and
there is no error thrown if function name and number of parameters
matches -- it was discussed long time ago, but forgotten. I will fix it.

* Kamailio SIP Masterclass, Nov 9-13, 2009, Berlin
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/