[sr-dev] git:sr_3.0: tm: fix/support changing r-uris and path in branch routes

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Wed Oct 28 16:30:03 CET 2009

Unfortunately the changes are much bigger then I would have wanted and I
didn't have enough time to test everything (e.g. I haven't tested at all
CANCELs which might also be affected).

It needs a lot of testing, especially with lots of branches, dns
failover and the following 2 non-default config options:

modparam("tm", "reparse_on_dns_failover", 0)
modparam("tm", "reparse_invite", 0)

For dns failover make sure you have enabled:
use_dns_failover=on
dns_srv_lb=yes  # optional
dns_try_naptr=yes # optional

Andrei