[sr-dev] fix_nated_contact() then encode_contact() causes core dump

Fri Oct 23 16:00:34 CEST 2009

Hi!

Probably this wont work due to the lump processing limitations in
Kamailio. (nevertheless K should not crash).

In sip-router there is new function called msg_apply_changes()
http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules_k/textops/textops.html#id2760275

Which could be called between the two contact modifications.

Anyway - your solution might cause problems with some clients (e.g. some
clients use a ;line=foo parameter to identifiy the registration) as it
changes the URI which will be received by the SIP client.

If the registrar is Kamailio too, you better use the PATH module.

regards
klaus