[sr-dev] Domainpolicy module

Fri Oct 23 15:33:26 CEST 2009

I just talked to my colleague who was involved in the drafts and wrote
the module: The drafts are obsolete.

IMO, we can obsolete the module too - I think nobody uses it at all.

The module is just an example how you set certain forwarding options
(target IP:socket, send-socket, transport, TLS profile (probably not
working in sip-router)) retrieved from a database lookup.

regards
klaus