[sr-dev] DB_flatstore confusion

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Wed Oct 21 11:42:34 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> 21 okt 2009 kl. 11.08 skrev Jan Janak:
>
>> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Looking into the db_flatstore directory, I find a "doc" directory and
>>> "km_doc". Also a lot of files named "km_*".
>>>
>>> What's the story here?
>>
>> This is one of the modules that we decided to merge at the very
>> beginning, we merged the code but not the documentation. So I imported
>> all docbook documentation from the Kamailio version of the module into
>> km_doc directory to ensure that we do not loose any of it.
>>
>> What we should do here is see what differences there are between files
>> in doc and km_doc and merge all the differences into the files in
>> directory doc. After that we can remove the whole directory km_doc.
>
> Someone that knows the flatstore module needs to do that.
> Which excludes me :-)

Oh, don't be shy :-). It is probably really easy and if you are in
doubt you can ask on the list. I don't think that there will be that
many differences (at least in this particular module), so I think that
going through km_doc/ and adding anything that is missing in doc/
should be sufficient.

  -- Jan