[sr-dev] xlog (modules_k)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Oct 20 19:50:55 CEST 2009

Olle E. Johansson writes:

 > 1) Why is this useful module still hidden in modules_k?

i guess because the owner of the module has not moved it to modules
yet.  xlog does't seem to depend on any other modules nor libraries, so
it should be easy to move it to from modules_k to modules.

 > 2) The docs mentions changes compared with "previous versions of
 > Kamailio" which feels kind of outdated. Can we remove that part now?

which docs are you referring to?

 > I know I'm asking a lot of naive and propably stupid questions, but
 > I'm trying to look at this as ONE product and a product that we're
 > going to release soon to people who hasn't been involved in the
 > process and maybe not even used either SER or Kamailio..

it is very good that you look this as one product.  i do the same.

 > Have patience and please help me :-)

thanks for your valuable work.

-- juha