[sr-dev] git:master: - Doxygen updates on core files

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Oct 20 12:28:03 CEST 2009

19 okt 2009 kl. 23.05 skrev Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul:

> On Oct 19, 2009 at 22:36, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
>> Module: sip-router
>> Branch: master
>> Commit: 5a03489e539be9a42994533e55026cc7710d131c
>>
>> Author: oej <oej at edvina.net>
>> Committer: oej <oej at edvina.net>
>> Date:   Mon Oct 19 22:35:43 2009 +0200
>>
>> - Doxygen updates on core files
>
> First of all thanks a lot for the many doxygen updates.
You're welcome.

> I do have 2 requests though:
>
> 1. Could you make sure you don't use lines longer then 79 characters?
> (some of the comments you modified no longer respect this)
I could, but why? (Just curious)

> 2. Could you (in the future) please use javadoc style for files in
> the core,
> tm and files added by me? That means using /** shortdesc . ...
> instead of /*! \brief shortdesc */
In kamailio, we had /*!

The \brief needs to be there regardless, like \file and all the other
doxygen
commands.

I think we need *one* standard, regardless of where files are, having
one for
core, tm and Andrei-files does not make sense to me. I can settle with
both /** and /*!, just got used to /*! from Kamailio and Asterisk.

> I personally find comments with backslashes hard to read (I cannot
> read them
> quickly, I always have a tendency to stop at escaped chars) and they
> distract me a lot.
All Doxygen commands start with backslashes, so if we're going to use
Doxygen,
you will have to get used to it. ;-)

/O