[sr-dev] t_next_contacts and fr_inv_timer_next

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Sat Oct 17 02:23:20 CEST 2009

Juha,

I wrote a very simple sip-router script to test serial forking based
on q values with t_load_contacts and t_next_contacts. I noticed that
when I use t_next_contacts before the transaction exists, it uses the
value of fr_inv_timer_next even for the first branch.

Is this itendended behavior? Shouldn't the function use the value of
fr_inv_timer for the first branch and then fr_inv_timer_next for
subsequent branches?

This is where fr_inv_timer_next is set for the first branch:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=kamailio;a=blob;f=modules/tm/t_serial.c;h=e6b47cfb272a0856cf990e3534ca4f9f8e6b47c8;hb=HEAD#l417

   -- Jan