[sr-dev] kamailio 1.5.3 scheduled for next wednesday

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Oct 16 11:43:27 CEST 2009

Hi all,

as it has been three month since the last minor release of the kamailio 1.5
branch i'd suggest that we do a 1.5.3 release soon. I want to propose next
wednesday the 14.10.2009 as date for the release.

So if you have any pending patches in the trunk or in your internal
repositories that you want to like to see in this release, please commit them
until 12:00 UTC this day.

Thank you,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt - Development Consumer Products / Consumer Core
1&1 Internet AG, Ernst-Frey-Str. 9, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany