[sr-dev] git:master: - Doxygen updates

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Thu Oct 15 13:41:55 CEST 2009

Olle,

Please be more careful about the stuff that you commit. In the commit
log below you say that you are reinstalling the README, but in fact
you removed its contents.

Note that once commits are made to the central repository, they are
pretty much irreversible. We can correct existing commits by
committing yet another change which fixes it, but we cannot remove
commits that already exist in the repository because that could break
history for other people.

I understand that getting used to a new revision control system can be
a challenge and I really appreciate the effort you put into cleaning
up all the documentation and boilerplate, please keep doing it, but
double-check that your commit log messages are correct from time to
time.

  -- Jan