[sr-dev] doc/ser-radius.xml

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Oct 10 17:07:17 CEST 2009

  <simpara>
             If you need RADIUS accounting then edit also sip_router/
modules/acc/Makefile and
             uncomment lines containing:
         </simpara>
             <programlisting>
DEFS+=-DRAD_ACC
LIBS=-L$(LOCALBASE)/lib -lradiusclient
         </programlisting>

What's the current status?

I think that it would be good that someone who knows the status cleans
up this file... It seems old.

We have the following modules now:

drwxr-xr-x  13 olle  wheel  442 10 Okt 13:32 modules/auth_radius
drwxr-xr-x  11 olle  wheel  374 10 Okt 13:32 modules/misc_radius
drwxr-xr-x   4 olle  wheel  136 10 Okt 16:58 modules_s/acc_radius

The document mentions group_radius.so which I can't find...

Made a few small changes in the file, but not enough for release.

/O