[sr-dev] Doxygen and license templates

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Oct 10 15:42:46 CEST 2009

For developer documentation and license templates, I suggest we decide
to use "sip-router" as a name always. In my personal eyes, Kamailio
and SER will be distributions of SIP-router, but the source will be
sip-router. User documentation needs the distribution name, but that
is something we need to fix after we branch out in all possible
distributions, including the hitherto secret Edvina Megaproxy and
Asipto 3S - SuperSipServer - distributions ;-)

Anyone against this policy in regards to all source code and doxygen?

/O