[sr-dev] SER crash : Segmentation fault

inge inge at legos.fr
Fri Oct 9 20:33:54 CEST 2009

Hello Andrei,

We are now running to 0.9.9+cvs20090925 since 10 days.

Today SER crash/stop without coredump. Do you know if we need to
configure something for enable this option ?

With the previous crash, we got in /var/log/messages something like a
CHILD which firstly crashed and then all the processes are followed. But
here SER stop like "service ser stop" by printing only in the log
"INFO : signal 15 received..."

Do you have any idea ?

Regards,

Adrien;