[sr-dev] SF.net SVN: openser:[5935] trunk/etc/kamailio.cfg

Jan Janak jan at ryngle.com
Thu Oct 8 16:03:08 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> 8 okt 2009 kl. 15.17 skrev Jan Janak:

>>> Great. The mystery continues:
>>>
>>> 1x-193-157-197-57:sip-router.2 olle$ git push
>>> To ssh://oej@git.sip-router.org/sip-router
>>>  ! [rejected]        master -> master (non-fast forward)
>>> error: failed to push some refs to
>>> 'ssh://oej@git.sip-router.org/sip-router'
>>
>> This error means that your local repository is not up-to-date, in
>> other words you have modified an older version and git wants you to
>> pull the latest changes, resolve conflicts (if any) and then push
>> again.
>>
>> Run git pull and then try again.
>>

> Thanks for all you patience! It seems to work now.
>
> Be prepared to revert stupid commits ;-)

Reverting commits is unfortunately not easily doable, so better be careful :-).

If you have bigger changes or if you are unsure then it is better to
put them on a separate branch and then push that branch into the
shared repository where we can review it and then merge it into the
master branch.

If you have your changes on a branch called "my_branch" then you can
push it into the shared repository with:
git push origin my_branch:oej/my_branch

"oej/my_branch" is the desired name of the newly created branch in the
shared repository at git.sip-router.org. Note that it should start
with your username followed by slash (oej/), because the shared
repository is configured to accept private branches only if they start
with the committer's username.

  Jan.