[sr-dev] SNMPstats module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:57:47 CEST 2009

On 04.10.2009 18:10 Uhr, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

>>> Just to let you know, IANA just finished the update. The private
>>> enterprise number 24960 is now officially assigned to the sip-router
>>> project.
>>>
>>> If you plan to use that number then we should probably create a wiki
>>> page (or have a text file in the repository) which will list all
>>> assignments.
>>>
>> snmpstats module is dependent of K statistics framework and they are
>> not included in the core yet, subject to improved and totally
>> different implementation in the future. K 3.0 will get core
>> statistics included back (as they are in 1.5) after we branch for
>> release during the next week.
>>
>> Not sure it makes sense to move it to common dir since it is very K
>> specific right now.
>
> Thanks for that information!
to be more clear, statistics framework from K is available in SR, inside
kcore library. Missing parts are couple of core metrics:
    rcv_requests
    rcv_replies
    fwd_requests
    fwd_replies
    drop_requests
    drop_replies
    err_requests
    err_replies
    bad_URIs_rcvd
    unsupported_methods
    bad_msg_hdr

So pretty small patch to have them added. All the other K statistics are
already there.

* Kamailio SIP Masterclass, Nov 9-13, 2009, Berlin
* http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/