[sr-dev] tcp_async and tls

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Oct 1 11:36:21 CEST 2009

earlier i thought that tls cannot use async tcp, but it actually turns
out that if tls is enabled, tcp async capability has to be turned off
and is thus lost:

Note: Using TLS over asynch TCP is not supported at the moment. If you
use TLS you have to disable asynch TCP!

if it is not possible to make tls use non-async tcp at the same time
when async tcp is enabled for non-tls tcp transport, then my opinion is
that we should wait that tls can use async tcp before sr is released.

-- juha