[sr-dev] deamonize.c and the option DSYSLOG_ASYNC Kamailio 1.5

Torben Friese contact at derfriese.com
Fri Nov 20 17:35:17 CET 2009

Hi all,

OK sorry, the variable "r" is re-set in the for-loop, my fault(better
think before write ;-) ).

But the loop is the problem in my opinion.

If I put a LM_* log direct in fron of the close(line208 in daemonize.c),
everything seems fine.
Which means the close command fails (maybe at the right fd).

regards Torben