[sr-dev] Patch for 3.0.0-rc2 for kamailio debian packaging

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Wed Nov 18 18:53:53 CET 2009

On Nov 18, 2009 at 08:59, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 18.11.2009 0:26 Uhr, Jonas Bergler wrote:
> >
> >Hi All,
> >

> >I have updated the pkg/kamailio/debian-lenny packaging files to work
> >with 3.0.0-rc2. Patch is attached if someone would like to look over
> >it and commit it.
> >

> many thanks! I cannot test it right now but I committed so others can
> use it meanwhile.

I would highly recommend taking sr_3.0 debian packaging and modifying it
for kamailio (a few path fixes and some searh & replace), rather then
taking old kamailio packaging scripts and trying to adapt them to the new
makefile system, modules directories a.s.o.
sr_3.0 debian/rules is more cleanly written, is about half of old k or
ser debian/rules and makes use of modules groups defined in the main
Makefile.

Andrei