[sr-dev] how to assign value to a pvar?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Nov 10 11:51:47 CET 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > there is an example in group module - get_user_group() function.

daniel,

thanks for the pointer.  i'll take a look at it.  i don't use that
module and thus missed it.

it would still be interesting to know what i'm doing wrong with my try to
use pv_set_spec_value:

     pv_val.ri = count;
     pv_val.flags = PV_VAL_INT;
     if (_count) {
 	if (pv_set_spec_value(msg, (pv_spec_t *)_count, EQ_T, &pv_val) == 0) {

 > However, you can do a new pseudo-variable:
 > $rr_count or so, where get function counts the number of routes.

yes, at stage two.  at this point i want to have all needed
functions in nathelper module, so that not too many files need to be
patched by those who want to try this feature out.

-- juha