[sr-dev] git problem: "svn up" sr_3.0 branch

Thu Nov 5 19:44:56 CET 2009

Hi!

Once again I fail to use git - hope someone can help me. I just want to
have a local copy of sr_3.0 branch for testing.

So, first I cloned the repository:
git clone git://git.sip-router.org/sip-router

Then I made a local branch to follow the remote branch:
git checkout --track -b sr_3.0

This worked fine, I built and installed sip-router.

Now, as there were some commits today, I wanted to update my local
branch. How? I tried a simple "git pull" but it always says:
  From .
   * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
  Already up-to-date.

??????

Thanks
klaus