[sr-dev] force_rtp_proxy() usage with IP that is not natively homed

vallimamod abdullah vabdulla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:47:35 CET 2009

Hi Alex,

I had the same exact issue some time ago with a nated server and I
solved it with a hacked mediaproxy. I have made it send the public sdp
IP for outgoing sessions (for the clients to send rtp to the public
IP) and local IP for incoming session so that the gateway can send the
rtp to the lan IP.

It was a quick and dirty hack that worked well for my needs. If you
are interested, I can send it to you.

Cheers,
- vma
.