[sr-dev] $ai does not work

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:14:37 CET 2009

On 01.11.2009 9:49 Uhr, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> i started to wonder why some stuff is missing from accounting records
> and looks like the reason is that pv $ai is not working.  i have in my
> script:
>
> if (is_present_hf("P-Asserted-Identity")) {
>     xlog("L_INFO", "P-A-I header <$(hdr(P-Asserted-Identity))> with URI <$ai>\n");
>
> and i get to syslog:
>
> Nov  1 10:50:19 localhost /usr/sbin/sip-proxy[1241]: INFO: P-A-I header <sip:jh at test.fi> with URI <<null>>

it was not merged completely from K 1.5. In Kamailio 3.0 branch I did a
fix using a different approach to set header type -- instead of
importing the case construct from K 1.5 there is now a function that
compare the hdr name and set the type. It is simpler approach, easy to
extend and I think the performance impact is minimal. However, we had
some discussions on sr-dev and hdr handling in sip_msg structure should
be reviewed a bit (e.g., too many hooks for not common used headers,
like subject, etc).

If this is ok, I can merge it to sr_3.0 and master. If you prefer the
case approach, then you have to import it from K 1.5.

You can import my patch in sr_3.0 via:

git fetch origin
git cherry-pick -x 78f069c3726085902101a55d3bb98f0be7549b60

The patch I did should fix the PPI header as well.

Let me know if works.

* http://www.asipto.com/