[sr-dev] [RtpProxy] Add log facility feature

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun May 31 12:02:49 CEST 2009

El Sábado, 30 de Mayo de 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> El Sábado, 30 de Mayo de 2009, Maxim Sobolev escribió:
> > Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> > > Hi, it could be great if RtpProxy allows logging in a specific log
> > > facility (as Kamailio allows). Perhaps I miss something, but it's not
> > > possible with the current code, right?
> > >
> > > Thanks a lot.
> >
> > Here you go, please try and let me know if it doesn't work:
>
> Again thanks a lot. I'll check it.

Unfortunatelly I can't get it working. I run rtpproxy with "-d
INFO:LOG_LOCAL6" and configure syslog-ng to log local6 facility into
/var/log/rtpproxy (exactly the *same* I do with kamailio and local7 working
perfectly).
But /var/log/rtpproxy is not generated when restarting rtpproxy and it remains
logging into syslog, messages and daemon files.

Does it work for you?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>