[sr-dev] Is "ser -c" or "kamailio -c" useful ?

Martin Hoffmann martin.hoffmann at telio.ch
Fri May 29 10:46:16 CEST 2009

Alex Balashov wrote:
> Sounds like a grammatical/syntactical check only, not semantic.  For
> the latter, some sort of fairly sophisticated compilation of runtime
> environment would be needed. Probably not worth the development
> effort, just to have a 'lint' almost nobody uses.

It is quite annoying that you have to restart the server to find out if
your config really works. If you can sure that after a -c the config is
okay and sr will start is quite valuable.

I suppose what should be done is running all the fixups for all the
function parameters in -c mode, too.

Regards,
Martin