[sr-dev] importing kamailio tools

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:27:53 CEST 2009

Hello,

kamailio tools (kamctl and kamdbctl) have not been imported yet. The
usual place for them was 'scripts' folder but now there are overlapping
names, related to the folders holding sql scripts.

Shall we create a subfolder in scripts directory, e.g., scripts/kamctl?

The xml definition of db tables were in db directory, which now is
library srdb1(same for ser, are now in srdb2). Do we let them there or
is another more suitable place for them as they are not dependent of DB
api but of what DB structure to be used (some modules using db were
moved in common folder already)?

http://www.asipto.com/