[SR-Dev] [Kamailio-Devel] Extra accounting crashes Kamailio 1.4.4

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed May 20 07:31:16 CEST 2009

Robin Vleij writes:

 > The core dump showed some stuff which I then connected to the
 > following theads on the opensips list:
 >
 > http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/devel/2008-December/001566.html

 > Question is, was this fixed in Kamailio 1.4.4 as well? I can't find
 > anything about it and since the projects are not the same anymore I'm
 > not sure that we take each others fixes.

robin,

looks like this is the fix:

http://opensips.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/opensips/trunk/modules/tm/t_hooks.c?r1=5049&r2=5048&pathrev=5049

and it has not been applied to kamailio.  perhaps daniel can check it.

i'll cc to sip-router folks so that they can make sure that the crash
does not occur there.

-- juha