[SR-Dev] Config framework error for tm module

Nils Ohlmeier lists at ohlmeier.org
Tue May 19 02:24:30 CEST 2009

Hello,

when I try to start SER with the ser-basic.cfg it fails with the
following error message:

0(13147) ERROR: <core> [cfg/cfg.c:135]: ERROR: register_cfg_def(): the
specified size (152) of the config structure does not equal with the
calculated size (148), check whether the variable types are correctly
defined!

Note: I added the size informations to this error message just a minute
ago so that the error message is hopefully more meaningful.

Does anybody know what is wrong here?
I'm using Gentoo Linux with 64bit, maybe that is the reason for this
failure?!

Thanks
  Nils