[SR-Dev] [Kamailio-Users] kamailio and/or ser 3.0 with sip router core

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu May 14 14:14:57 CEST 2009

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

 > It was not only integration work in the past months, sip router has
 > quite a bunch of brand new feature. The wiki page to collect the summary
 > is available at:
 > http://sip-router.org/wiki/features/new-in-devel

i read the page and i get more and more convinced that i would like to
have a possibility to build sip-router in "strict" mode, where no type
conversions are done automatically. the current system is a mess and
prone to configuration file errors.

i'm more that happy to use casts (int) and (str) and check explicitly if
a pseudo variable is defined before i use it.  so andrei, if not too
much work, please provide a STRICT compilation option and allow me to
use == and !=, when both arguments are either ints or strings.

-- juha