[SR-Dev] git:master: * Moved lcr module from modules_k to modules and removed it from modules_s .

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Mon May 11 11:00:29 CEST 2009

On May 11, 2009 at 10:55, Jan Janak <jan at iptel.org> wrote:
> On 10-05 10:15, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> > On May 09, 2009 at 18:15, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> > > Module: sip-router
> > > Branch: master
> > > Commit: a3f16850cd2a897710cb0a56174e9f64dcc77653
> > >
> > > Author: Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>
> > > Committer: Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com>
> > > Date:   Sat May  9 19:14:18 2009 +0300
> > >
> > > * Moved lcr module from modules_k to modules and removed it from modules_s.
> >
> > They should have been merged.
> > Looking only at recent commit logs, you lost from modules_s/lcr:
> >  - rpc interface
> >  - new db api
> >  - possible wrong db init from all the processes (see 8fb14f, 9961e8)
>
> lcr modules do not have to be merged (apart from the changes necessary to make
> it work with the new core). Juha's version in the kamailio tree is more
> advanced than what we had, in SER I only kept Juha's original lcr version
> compilable.

We need the rpc interface and maybe the db api.
I could add the rpc interface to the k version (it's trivial anyway) and
take care of the db init for it.

I don't know how difficult would be to switch it to the new db, but I
assume it would be trivial too (since lcr doesn't do any advanced db
stuff).

Andrei