[SR-Dev] K modules fully ported to SR

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:43:20 CEST 2009

Hello Inaki,

On 05/09/2009 07:06 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> Hi, which would be the best example of an already ported Kamailio module? I
> mean a Kamailio module that has been *fully* ported (this involves using the
> "new"/definitive MI system and so on). I know that there are some K module
> ported but they still use the K MI functions.

K MI stays there for a while. The definitive MI system has not been
discussed yet. Apart of seas, siptrace, nat_traversal and uac_redirect
(work in progress but not high priority - not for all at least), all
modules compile and should work. These days I am working in making some
guidelines to easy the start of testing for anyone.

http://www.asipto.com/