[SR-Dev] git:master: * Moved lcr module from modules_k to modules and removed it from modules_s .

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Sun May 10 12:38:17 CEST 2009

On May 10, 2009 at 13:26, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul writes:
>
>  >  - possible wrong db init from all the processes (see 8fb14f, 9961e8)
>
> k only has these ranks:
>
> #define PROC_MAIN      0  /* Main Kamailio process */
> #define PROC_TIMER    -1  /* Timer attendant process */
> #define PROC_TCP_MAIN -4  /* TCP main process */
>
> whereas sr has these:
>
> #define PROC_MAIN      0  /* Main ser process */
> #define PROC_TIMER    -1  /* Timer attendant process */
> #define PROC_RPC      -2  /* RPC type process */
> #define PROC_FIFO      PROC_RPC  /* FIFO attendant process */
> #define PROC_TCP_MAIN -4  /* TCP main process */
> #define PROC_UNIXSOCK -5  /* Unix socket server */
> #define PROC_ATTENDANT -10  /* main "attendant process */
> #define PROC_INIT     -127 /* special rank, the context is the main ser
>
> which rank should i test in child_init if i want db to be initialized
> only by process that executes mi commands?

I don't know  :-)

Theoretically it should be PROC_RPC, but I'm not sure the kamailio mi
transport modules really work, or need some "porting".
A quick grep on mi_xmlrpc showed that fork_process use 100 as rank.
I think it should use PROC_RPC (anyway something special, meaning not a
positive number).

Daniel?

Andrei