[SR-Dev] module startup: Process limit of 36 exceeded.

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu May 7 14:03:38 CEST 2009

On Mittwoch, 8. April 2009, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul wrote:
> [..]
> (modules init and starting processes is documented in
> doc/modules_init.txt).

Hi Andrei,

also related to this topic: I did a few tests with the dialog module today.
This module checks if it opens a DB connection two times in child_init. I
noticed that for the PROC_MAIN process child_init is called two times. Is this
correct?

In kamailio child_init for PROC_MAIN is only called one time, thus many
modules open DB connections also for the main process.

Cheers,

Henning