[SR-Dev] git:master: tmx: doc updated

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Mon May 4 14:03:06 CEST 2009

Juha,

On 03-05 16:48, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> daniel,
>
> what should be done with t_load_contacts()/t_next_contacts()?  should
> they go to module_k/tmx or modules/tm?  jan proposed to include them in
> modules/tm, but i'm not sure what the current status is.

I am almost done integrating your functions (from kamailio svn) into the tm
module. I got interrupted by some other work, but I should have it ready
tomorrow or on wednesday.

> as we have discussed before, i don't consider the current implementation
> of those functions a good one.  the reason is the branch structure,
> which should be extended with information about status of branches
> (used/unused).  it does not make sense to keep that in a separate avp.

Do you mean the information which is currently stored in transactions within
the tm module?

> also, in order to make things more simple to understand, i would also
> like to get rid of distinction of request uri and appended branches like
> was done in opensips.
>
> perhaps these are already taken care of in sip-router?

I don't recall any such change, so probably not.

  Jan.