[SR-Dev] Patch: usrloc compilation fixes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:14:06 CEST 2009

Hello Jan,

On 03/31/2009 02:22 AM, Jan Janak wrote:
> On 30-03 21:36, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I also sent a patch to get usrloc compile some time ago to be committed
>> on kamailio-3.0. The modules that are work in progress are marked with
>> pending on the table at:
>>
>> http://sip-router.org/wiki/devel/kamailio-integration#module_integration_status
>>

> I am not sure I received the usrloc patch. I got the registrar patch, but that
> one didn't include any changes to usrloc. Did I reply to the email?

it was sent on March 19, after 23:00 my time. It has the subject "enum
methods" -- I was asking about duplicity of two enum structures to
define SIP methods in sip-router. Maybe that misled, anyhow the patches
were small, most likely what Henning sent.

SIP Router Masterclass - Kamailio (OpenSER) Training
http://www.asipto.com/index.php/sip-router-masterclass/