[SR-Dev] Patch: utils module compile fixes

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Mar 30 18:57:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

attached patch fixes the msg_send usage for the utils module. It uses the
forward_request function, instead of doing it manually with msg_send. Its
against the kamailio-3.0 repository.

I also attached a patch that implements a mk_proxy in shared memory and the
necessary utility functions. The kamailio implementation used to allocates
fewer parts of the struct. I simply did a replace for /pkg_/shm_/ on the
existing proxy implementation, so suggestions for improvements are welcome.
This patch is against the sr core, but perhaps its more appropriate to place
it in the libkcore library.

Please apply, thanks,

Henning