[SR-Dev] New commits on branch ser_core_cvs

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sat Mar 21 20:03:58 CET 2009

El Viernes, 20 de Marzo de 2009, Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul escribió:
>     Strip, prefix, rewriteuser, ... all the SET_* actions preserve the
>     original URI scheme unless the host name is rewritten. If the host name
>     is set, then tel: and tels: URIs are converted to sip: or sips:, and
> the user=phone parameter is added.

Hi, could I know how this conversion from TEL to SIP is performed is SR?
Recently I commited some changes in tel2sip() function in Kamailio, so
conversion rules in RFC 3261 section 19.1.6 are taken into account:
  http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/siputils.html#id2492160

Does SR follow these rules when converting TEL to SIP?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo