[SR-Dev] Patch: remove VQ_MALLOC memory manager

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Mar 17 13:24:42 CET 2009

Hi,

attached patch removes the VQ_MALLOC memory manager from the sip-router core.
As discussed some time ago, this memory manager don't provide a realloc
implementation, and is thus not really usable for the modules, as some of
them needs this. We removed this in kamailio in the last year, so far nobody
missed it. Removing this memory manager is in my opinion a good cleanup, and
also make the synchronisation of this MM implementations with the ones in the
kamailio core easier.

Cheers,

Henning