[SR-Dev] [Kamailio-Devel] Status of kamailio modules on sip-router core

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Mar 11 01:57:06 CET 2009

On 10-03 20:08, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Perfect.  All the kamailio modules are now listed under:
> http://sip-router.org/wiki/devel/kamailio-integration#module_integration_status
>
> I marked the snmpstats module as being in "OK" status.
> We should update all the other modules that are compiling with the
> "OK" status and fill in the blocking items for the modules that are
> not compiling.

I added what I remember. By the way, it would be really great to have
such a table (or maybe extend this one) for the 2nd step, which is to
verify that modules marked as OK really load.

Are there any volunteers who would be willing to verify which modules
can be loaded and which not? I suspect that some of the modules marked
as OK would not load because some symbols will be missing in the core
and/or libraries. This would be of tremendous help.

  thanks, Jan.