[SR-Dev] Status of kamailio modules on sip-router core

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Mar 10 14:40:57 CET 2009

On 10-03 09:32, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Having the OPENSER_OID defined inside the snmstats module should
> work.

OK.

> I think that all k module (except tm) should be part of a single
> branch.  Like this, one fix in a module can be visible for other
> modules that relay on it.  It will make compile fixes to be solved
> faster.

Eventually yes, I'll see if I can setup another branch which will have
all module specific branches merged.

The reason why I setup the repository this way, having one branch per
module, is that I wanted to have module changes separated. This way I
can always do/undo changes to a particular module and still keep
others unaffected.

The primary purpose of the kamailio-3.0 repository is to generate
patches, when we eventually get to the state where all modules
compile, work, and people are happy with the changes, we will generate
a set of patches and apply it to the svn repository when/if the code
in the svn repository switches to the sip-router core.

After that the kamailio-3.0 repository can be decomissioned because it
will no longer be necessary.

   Jan.