[SR-Dev] git:janakj/kcore: Adding cmpapi.[ch] from kamailio core.

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Mar 5 20:33:07 CET 2009

On 05-03 20:25, Jan Janak wrote:
> On 05-03 20:47, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> > Hi Jan,
> >
> > On 03/05/2009 08:41 PM, Jan Janak wrote:
> >> Daniel,
> >>
> >> I am still far from being finished with the kcore library, for now you can
> >> just merge the branch janakj/kcore into the master branch (or whatever branch
> >> you are working on).
> >>

> > I know it is not finished, but others may want to add to it and thought
> > this is the best do to. Maybe we should synchronize not to work on same
> > code.
> >
> > I plan to review the extra features we have in the core for the config
> > file and to merge in the sip-router. There are bits of code to be pushed
> > in kcore.
>
> Yeah, good point. Let me publish my whole repository somehow. I have a big
> repository with one branch per kamailio module and I did a lot of updates
> using scripts on all the modules at once. You can base your work on what I
> have done so far, this could save you some tedious work.
>
> I'll try to publish it tomorrow.

Which reminds me that I didn't really continue publishing the patches on the
mailing list because I figured that this would generate too much traffic and
people would get lots in that. But I am continuing with my effort to make
k. modules compile with the sip-router core.

Instead I'm gonna publish the repository tomorrow and then people can generate
patches for modules they are interested in themselves.

   Jan.